Saturday, July 16, 2011

Weekend Meme

It's Saturday, and we have nothing on the calendar. NOTHING! Nowhere to be, no one expecting us, no schedule to race to keep up with. So I find myself browsing the DOC, and I came across an old post from Hannah over at Dorkabetic. She put together this fun little alphabet meme, which I hope she doesn't mind that I've stolen.

Happy Lazy Summer Saturday!

Age: 41

Bed size: King. Don't understand how married couples can sleep in anything but.

Chore you dislike: Dusting. It just gets dusty again, so why bother?

Dogs: Love them. Grew up with Max, a smart poodle mix, then had Beau, a stupid lab mix. Got Molly before Grace was born and she died last fall. No dog now, but will probably get another one some day.

Essential start to your day: I'm a snuggler, so some snuggles from hubby are a must.

Favorite color: Dark blue

Gold or silver: Probably silver, but like most girls married in the 90s, my wedding band is yellow gold.

Height: 5’4", but I wear heels a lot.

Instruments you play(ed): In 5th grade I wanted to learn to play guitar but broke my thumb after two lessons, when Karen closed it in the bathroom stall door.

Job title: Instructional Assistant in a kindergarten class.

Kids: Three: Grace (future movie producer or CEO, definitely in a position to boss people around), Little Sister (future self-proclaimed movie star and Olympic swimmer), and Little Brother (future famous rock climber and race car driver).

Live: Just north of Boston.

Mom’s name: Marie Antoinette. Yes, I'm serious. (hi Mom!)

Nicknames: I grew up with my family calling me Pam Soup, or Soupie, or just plain Soup. No idea where this came from.

Overnight hospital stays: Only for my three complication free deliveries.

Pet Peeves: Food that goes to waste, the fact that my husband's phone apparently NEVER acknowledges when I call, and being called "Mrs. Dunn" by the young, cute lifeguards at the pool. Way to make a gal feel old!

Quote from a movie: "Just keep swimming!". Finding Nemo

Righty or Lefty: Southpaw

Siblings: Two older sisters and an older brother... could you guess I'm the baby?

Time you wake up: Need. More. Sleep. 6:30am on work days. As late as possible all other days.

Underwear: Yes (not sure how this was intended)

Vegetables you don’t like: Cooked green peppers... blech!

What makes you run late: I'm a procrastinator at heart. That, and deciding which shoes to wear ;)

X-Rays you’ve had: Broken thumb and finger, two separate occasions

Yummy food you make: Shrimp Scampi

Zoo animal favorite: Polar bears, though I feel really sorry for them in captivity.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

10 comments:

  1. Love it... I might steel it for Monday's post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Will have to 'steal' this, too, one day! :)
    Always nice to get to know my friend in my computer better! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chore you dislike?

    The better question is: What chore don't you dislike?

    I dislike them all, lol!

    Though I do like the wander around pulling weeds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - might need to steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, the underwear one is weird . . . . since I am NaBloPlaMo'ing this month I bet I will be stealing this meme for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! I'm 5'4" too. Still waiting on my growth spurt....

    Hey, are you on FB? I just started connecting with d-moms there and love it. If you are there, will you find me...Tracy Capps Selle....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pam Soup came from the fact that you don't have a middle name. Mom and Dad (read Mom) wanted to name you Pamela Sue. But the Catholic church wouldn't accept any nickname. It had to be the proper name... Susan. Mom didn't like Pamela Susan so your unofficial nickname became Pam Sue. It was probably Dave that couldn't pronounce your name right, so Pam Soup, or Soupie it is.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Am Richard, I am here to testify about a great herbalist  man who cured my wife of breast cancer. His name is Dr Imoloa. My wife went through this pain for 3 years, i almost spent all i had, until i saw some testimonies online on how Dr. Imoloa cure them from their diseases, immediately i contacted him through. then he told me the necessary things to do before he will send  the herbal medicine. Wish he did through DHL courier service, And he instructed us on how to apply or drink the medicine for good two weeks. and to greatest surprise before the upper third week my wife was relief from all the pains, Believe me, that was how my wife was cured from breast cancer by this great man. He also have powerful herbal medicine to cure diseases like: Alzheimer's disease, parkinson's disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease, Back Pain, Back Sprain, Bipolar Disorder, Brain Tumor, Malignant, Bruxism, Bulimia, Cervical Disc Disease, Cardiovascular Disease, Neoplasms , chronic respiratory disease, mental and behavioral disorder, Cystic Fibrosis, Hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Autoimmune inflammatory media arthritis ed. chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, impotence, alcohol spectrum feta, dysthymic disorder, eczema, tuberculosis, chronic fatigue syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel disease, lupus disease, mouth ulcer, mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis ABC, syphilis, diarrhea, HIV / AIDS, Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, addison's disease, chronic pain, Crohn's pain, cystic fibrosis, fibromyalgia, inflammatory Bowel disease, fungal nail disease, Lyme disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major depression, Malignant melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, Rheumatoid arthritis. You can reach him Email Via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com / whatsapp +2347081986098    Website/ www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete